About Your Trip
Enjoy sun, surf and sand on the enchanting Gold Coast. But first, head to Tweed River within the Green Cauldron, home to the massive extinct volcano Mt. Warning, where you’ll board the Golden Swan cruise boat. Relax and listen to an informative commentary on the history and wildlife of this subtropical rainforest. The boat stops so you can see the birds of prey feed, and then continues to Tumbulgum, a historic village. Disembark and have a look around. Back on board, you’ll savor a seafood-inspired lunch with the gorgeous river scenery in the background.
During your leisure time, create your own adventure with a complimentary 1-day pass for unlimited rides on the trams and buses of G:link Gold Coast Light Rail. See the city’s many highlights and hop off at locales that catch your interest. You can board the tram at the Florida Gardens station across from your hotel, and head south to Broadbeach — home to the recently renovated Pacific Fair Shopping Centre and the famous Cavill Avenue, with its many restaurants, bars and shops right on the beach. Or, keep going to Helensvale station to connect to Queensland Rail Network and beyond. If you desire, just sit back and enjoy the panoramic views in comfort.
What we love:
• Tumbulgum Heritage Trail identifies 12 sites of historical significance in and around town, including a 1909 bakery and 1888 St. Peter’s Anglican Church.
• Surfers Paradise is a haven for beach lovers from around the world, thanks to its long sandy shorelines, inviting warm waters and walkways dotted with eateries and nightclubs.
• With its unbeatable locale and booming film industry, the Gold Coast has been the setting for numerous Hollywood blockbuster movies, including “Superman Returns,” “Pacific Rim” and “Kong: Skull Island.”
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast, Australia, as well as:
• Full-day Tweed River and Rainforest Cruise; includes morning tea, English-speaking guide and transportation. See Additional Information for details.
• 1-day pass for unlimited rides on G:link buses and trams in Gold Coast only (1 per person).
• 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Gold Coast Airport (OOL), approximately 12 miles (19 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
The award-winning Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise hotel features stunning views of the beaches, skyscrapers, ocean and outback of the iconic Gold Coast. Guests appreciate its location between the lively Surfers Paradise beach and the trendy Broadbeach with plenty of restaurants and shops for your dining and entertainment.
• 2 restaurants and 1 tavern, including Four Winds 360° — the only revolving restaurant in Queensland.
• 2 outdoor pools (1 heated) and sundecks.
• Touch Therapy Day Spa.
• 24-hour fitness center.
• Tennis court.
• Concierge services and 24-hour reception.
• Self-parking: 15 Australian dollars per car, per night.
Superior Ocean View Room accommodations with:
• 2 double beds. Extra rollaway bed available for rooms with triple occupancy only.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children ages 12 years or younger.
• Private balcony overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
• Bathroom with separate shower and bathtub.
• Table and chairs.
• LCD television.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Checkout: 11 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise
2807 Gold Coast Highway
Surfers Paradise, Queensland 4217, Australia
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.