Casuarina is only a 15 min drive from Coolangatta Airport, right on the doorstep of world famous surf breaks, Kirra and Snapper Rocks. Long stretches of perfect, golden, uncrowded sandy beaches, stretch off into the distance. Nearby, are tourist hotspots like Surfers Paradise or Byron Bay. Well worth taking a day trip to check out.
This stunning 4 bedroom “Pavillion Style" house, with its layers of sandstone, glass and timber, unites gracefully with alfresco spaces and lush landscapes to create a perfect place to kick back and unwind. There is a peaceful vibe flowing throughout the house. A real 'home away from home.' Just so welcoming from the moment you step inside.
External breeze-ways and courtyards, serve as a continuum of space, while louvre windows and sliding glass doors, draw the landscape indoors, keeping the house cool with the fresh ocean breezes in summer. The soaring sandstone clad walls add a creative dimension, which are enhanced by natural basalt stone floors. A sparkling above ground pool greets you as you enter the property, inviting you to dive in and cool off.
Enter the first pavillion, which incorporates kitchen / dining / lounge. A unique sandstone feature wall, brings this area together as one, where family and friends can come together to catch up and relax. Pour yourself a cup of tea, or grab a coldie, then wander over to the fully equipped kitchen, which has all you need for cooking up a storm. This north facing room, bathes in the warm winter sun. For the cooler nights, an open fireplace to sit back and toast your toes in front of.
Head out to the second pavillion. To the left, you will find a dedicated media room for viewing TV and Austar, a DVD player to watch movies, and also an iPod docking station and CD player have been provided. Perfect for the kids to hang out in, leaving the adults to some peace and quiet time. To the right, and here is the master bedroom. A spacious, self contained haven. Head straight up the stairs to 3 bright airy bedrooms, bathroom and the deck. An awesome spot to sit back and dreamily watch the world go by.... perhaps with a wine or beer and some nibbles.
Enjoy a dip in the sandstone clad 12m above ground lap pool, then snooze in a deck chair. Take time out to have a read of your favourite book in one of the many outdoor areas surrounded by peaceful gardens.
A built in BBQ provides a great way to wind down after a busy day, with drinks and story swapping. Hopefully the cook won’t burn the snags while regaling everyone with 'the one that got away'..
The downstairs Master king bedroom is a retreat for parents. As you enter this oasis, you are greeted by your own private lounge area. Perfect to hide away and read a book or magazine. A king bed, with ensuite bathroom finishes off your piece of paradise.
Also at your door is your own tropical garden to just 'be'. . (NB: Master bedroom CANNOT be accessed internally from the second pavilion. It has its own access via an external door, across from media room).
Upstairs has 3 bright, airy bedrooms, all with built in robes and ceiling fans. Two of the rooms, have the option of the beds set up as either a king, or 2 x single bed combinations. The third room is set up with a queen sized bed.
This stunning house has been built with natural resources in mind. With its indoor / outdoor feel, it will definitely provide you, your family and your friends with a place to escape the daily grind and re-energise. With so many spots to enjoy on your own, or in groups, there's plenty of space for everyone. You could just possibly lose the kids in all the hide outs!! This house can accommodate up to 8 people, allowing friends and family to reunite as ONE.... And best of all, you can bring your furry friends along for the ride!
********************************AT A GLANCE****************************************************
GROUND FLOOR - FIRST PAVILLION
Spacious open plan lounge and kitchen.
Large L shaped lounge for kicking back.
Seating for 10 in dining area.
Modern fully equipped kitchen, with beautiful granite benchtops,
5 burner gas top stove and large oven. (Perfect for all you budding chefs to cook up a gourmet storm.)
GROUND FLOOR - SECOND PAVILLION
Large media room with comfy lounges. Plasma TV/ AUSTAR /DVD/ CD and I-pod dock.. Gas heater.
Laundry with washing machine and dryer plus ironing facilities. (Also outdoor line.)
Powder room off laundry and media room.
Master self contained suite with its own entry. Sitting area and kitchenette. King bed (can be split into 2 x singles), and bathroom.
UPSTAIRS - SECOND PAVILLION
1st room has 1 x king bed, (this can be split into 2 x singles).
2nd room 1 x king bed, (this can be split into 2 x singles).
3rd room 1 x queen bed,
12m above ground lap pool.
Outdoor entertaining area with bbq.
Multiple areas to relax all surrounded by gardens.
Aramoana is a 2 minute walk away from the beautiful sands of Casuarina Beach. Just a short stroll from the front gate, and you will be dipping your toes in the ocean. Grab your swimmers, board, fishing gear, bike, bucket and spade, or a coldie, and wander down to enjoy the serenity that the beach offers. Head north to Salt, or south to Cabarita Beach. Keep an eye out along the way, as you may spot dolphins frolicking in the waves, or when migrating the majestic humpback whales swimming by.
NB. Salt has a year round patrolled swimming area out the front of Salt village for safe swimming.
IMPORTANT: ALWAYS SWIM BETWEEN THE FLAGS
Let the sounds of the ocean lull you off to sleep as you unwind after a hard day of holidaying..
THINGS TO DO AND PLACES TO EAT
THINGS TO DO (CLOSE BY)
* Bike Rides
* Whale Watching (in season)
* Beach Walks
* Golden Door spa
*Osteria bar and deli are a short stroll away for great coffee, brekkie, lunch or dinner, on Barclay Drive.
• Casuarina Rec Club is located within a 5 minute walk on Barclay Drive. Bike hire, gym, heated swimming pool, tennis court etc .
• Cabarita Beach is 2 minutes drive to the south. Take a walk or bike ride along the sandy beach or bike path.
• Surfing Australia's world class surf centre is located at your door. The "Hurley High Performance Centre" located next to The Rec Club on Barclay drive. Make a booking!
• At beautiful Cabarita you will find great surfing, fishing or just lazing on the golden sands. Definitely call in to Cabarita beach hotel for a cool drink or a bite to eat. It is situated right on the beachfront.
• Get up early and watch the sun rise over the ocean. Only a short stroll away, down a leafy track, from the house.
• For those even more organised take the short drive or bike ride to beautiful Cabarita Headland, where watching the sunrise is a truly breath taking experience. You might even spot dolphins, turtles or whales (in season) cruising by.
• Kingscliff and Salt are only a 5 min drive away to the north, or for the more energetic a great bike or walk along either the beach or bike path, where you will find great cafes and restaurants, plus boutique shops.
THINGS TO DO (FURTHER AFIELD)
• Tweed River Regional Art Gallery
• Tweed River Cruises
• Mt Warning national park
• Theme parks – Wet & Wild Water park, Dreamworld, Sea world & Movie world
• The Australian Outback Spectacular
• Crystal Castle
• Whale watching (seasonal)
• Macadamia Castle - Knockrow
• Byron Bay
• Surfers Paradise
• Currumbin Wildlife Park
• Farmers Market - 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month at Kingscliff
• Byron Bay Markets - 1st Sunday of the month
• Pottsville Beach Markets - 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month
• Beachside Art and Craft Markets - 1st Sunday Broadbeach, 2nd Sunday Coolangatta, 3rd Sunday Broadbeach, 4th Sunday Burleigh
DINING OUT AT SALT
• Fins award winning Seafood Restaurant....the best cocktails ever!!
• Mahsuri Thai
• Saltbar and Grill
• Saltbean cafe
DINING OUT AT KINGSCLIFF
• The Chouxbox...award winning coffee
• Katmandu Kitchen...authentic Tibetan food
• Kingscliff surf club
* Mocking Bird Cafe
• Anna and Ruth
• On Kliff
• Se Bliss
WEEKEND TARIFF RATES
OFF PEAK 2013
3 night weekends (Thurs/Fri/Sat or Fri/Sat/Sun or Sat/Sun/Mon) $1100.
4 night weekends $1300.
Longer stays negotiable.
Refundable Security Deposit: $800.
Linen and bath towels are included in your nightly tariff quote.
An accurate quote is available through the booking enquiry (including rates for holiday period, 2, 3 or 4 night weekends, midweek stays and longer term stay tariffs not listed above).
Send us an enquiry now!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Pets welcome if approved by property owner.
2. Please note: Weddings, Parties, Functions and "Schoolies" bookings are strictly not permitted.
3. Arrival - check in is from 2pm (NSW) however this is flexible depending on availability.
4. Departure - the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Check-out time is strictly no later than 10.00 am (NSW) or 9.00am (QLD) time to allow time to prepare property for next guests.
5. Loss or Damage - the owners/manager takes no responsibility for the tenants personal property.
6. Cleaning Fee: Included in rental price (except where bond refund requirements are not met).
7. Smoking inside the house is NOT permitted.
8. Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. Owners retain the right to refuse a booking. Please confirm availability and pricing directly with property manager Julie.
9. Cancellation policy. 100% refund if 6 months or more notice is given,
50% refund of deposit if 3-6 months notice is given,
no refund if less than 2 months prior.
Welcome to Aramoana beach house, a beautiful architecturally designed pavillion house perfect for couples, family and friends to escape and enjoy a holiday
From $265 to $660 per night
Minimum night stay
min stay 3 - 7 nights